1. Manager, ESG
Tarikh tutup permohonan 26 Disember 2022.
Lokasi penempatan : LZS Selangor.
Sektor : Badan Berkanun
The ESG Manager is responsible for managing the entire ESG program at the Lembaga Zakat Selangor (LZS). This includes driving continuous improvement in ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) related issues - identification, compliance, monitoring and reporting including developing.
Main responsibilities includes :
- Develop ESG policies, strategies, and procedures based on the ESG framework and roadmap at LZS.
- ESG program coordination by working with stakeholders to develop appropriate goals, metrics and processes to measure ESG performance including creating ESG awareness, implementing and coordinating annual ESG-related initiatives.
- Compliance and regulatory by proactively complying with and monitoring the latest changes and developments in regulations and legislation and other statutory requirements related to ESG including BURSA, GRI, FTSE4Good and others.
- Preparation of ESG reporting by monitoring, collecting and managing of ESG data for reporting and benchmarking purposes.
- Managing ESG communications by developing content and validating information for ESG-related external communications for public information.
- Preparation of proposal papers to be presented to the Board of Trustees and Top Management meetings.
- Other assignments given from time to time.
Individu yang berminat serta berkelayakan dan memenuhi syarat-syarat permohonan, hendaklah membuat permohonan di laman portal kerjaya Jobstreet Malaysia di alamat https://www.jobstreet.com.my secara 'Online' atau sila klik pada pautan link yang di berikan dibawah. Pemohon hendaklah mendaftar sebelum membuat sebarang permohonan di Jobstreet Malaysia.
Iklan, syarat-syarat dan permohonan secara online disini