1. EXECUTIVE - EMPLOYER GRANT
Tarikh tutup permohonan pada 14 Februari 2020
Lokasi penempatan : HRDF Jalan Beringin, Bukit Damansara, 50490 Kuala Lumpur.
Sektor : Berkanun
- Process, verify and determine the types and extent of training and retraining needed by each industry & assist HODs and HOUs to establish guidelines for the processing of grant applications which helps to manage and administer the HRDF Fund efficiently.
- To process all training grant applications received from across Malaysia within 48 working hours while ensuring accuracy & quality is intact before any approval is given to employers.
- Manage the application process of all PSMB’s product (process at least 50 applications within 48 working hours which includes approved, queried and rejected applications in total) to ensure effective and efficient disbursement of HRDF financial assistance
- Seek to improve internal standard operating procedures for online applications only to ensure timely and efficient manner of service to PSMB customers.
- Analyse and evaluate the training grant applications to ensure consistent, accurate and timely grant approval to the employers. Verify and validate related documentation to ensure transparency and prevent any fraud cases from happening.
- Undertake other such reasonable duties as required by the Management.
- Candidate must possess at least [Education Level]
- Preferably [Position Level] specialized in [Specialization] or equivalent.
- This position is 1+1 contract basis and will be offered Permanent position subject to performance.
- Entitiled for bonuses, salary increment and all other allowances as per stated in our employee handbook.
Tracing its origin to the Year 1993 as Majlis Pembangunan Sumber Manusia, the Human Resources Development Fund (HRDF) or Kumpulan Wang Pembangunan Sumber Manusia is an agency under the purview of the Ministry of Human Resources Malaysia.
Governed by the Pembangunan Sumber Manusia Berhad Act 2001 (PSMB Act 2001), HRDF was given the mandate by the Malaysian Government to catalyse the development of competent local workforce that will contribute to Malaysia’s vision of becoming a high-income economy.
Since its inception, HRDF has evolved from managing a sizeable fund to becoming a one-stop-centre for providing novel human capital development solutions to its registered employers and the critical mass of Small, Medium Enterprises in Malaysia.
Additionally, HRDF continues to be steadfast in its effort towards encouraging employers covered under the PSMB Act 2001 to re-train and upgrade the skills of their local employees, apprentices and trainees in keeping with the fast-evolving global business landscape while meeting the aspirations of their respective company/companies.
Calon-calon yang berminat dan berkelayakan hendaklah membuat permohonan di laman portal kerjaya Jobstreet Malaysia : https://www.jobstreet.com.my secara 'Online' atau sila klik pada pautan link yang di berikan dibawah. Pemohon hendaklah mendaftar sebelum membuat sebarang permohonan di Jobstreet Malaysia.
Iklan dan permohonan jawatan secara online disini