1. Associate, Corporate Finance (Commercial Funding)
Tarikh tutup permohonan pada 23 Januari 2020
Lokasi penempatan : Jalan PJU 1A/7A Ara Damansara Petaling Jaya Selangor Malaysia
Sektor : Swasta/ Berkanun
- Assist in the undertaking of financial, analytics and evaluation for submission to bankers and financial institutions.
- Assist in the coordination of the working capital management aspect of PR1MA in order to ensure robust planning of capital utilization of the Company.
- Assist in the coordination with bankers for superior to execute the process of fund acquisition for PR1MA in line with business needs (e.g. operations, development, ventures).
- Assist in the undertaking of analysis to determine project evaluation including cost-benefit-analysis and net-present-value projection in order to assist decision making of Top Management.
- Assist in the undertaking of research work and evaluation in order to provide the necessary recommendation to Top Management in the area of corporate finance, funding and PR1MA ventures to ensure sound financial positioning and corporate growth.
- Assist in preparing cash flow reports (actual and forecast) on periodic basis and analysing the reports and recommend to key Management for any funding requirements.
- Bachelor of Accountancy / Finance / Economics. A CFA holder is highly desirable.
- Possess minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in similar industry.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Good in financial modelling skills and banking acumen.
- Good interpersonal skills especially in dealing with stakeholders, authorities, etc.
- Good communications skills – written and spoken.
- Initiative, results driven and able to work independently.
- Team player with ability to multi-task.
- Able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Possess the right mind set of getting things done and positive attitude to commit and grow with the organisation.
Calon-calon yang berminat dan berkelayakan hendaklah membuat permohonan di laman portal kerjaya Jobstreet Malaysia : https://www.jobstreet.com.my secara 'Online' atau sila klik pada pautan link yang di berikan dibawah. Pemohon hendaklah mendaftar sebelum membuat sebarang permohonan di Jobstreet Malaysia.
Iklan dan permohonan jawatan secara online disini