1. ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT
2. ANALYST (ENVIRONMENTAL LAW)
Tarikh tutup permohonan pada 17 Mac 2020
Lokasi penempatan : Akademi Sains Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
Sektor : Berkanun
Assist in day-to-day finance and accounts related work.
- Analytical and meticulous, proactive and result oriented. High level of integrity and professionalism.
- Candidate must have high standards for accuracy and sense of timeliness.
- Process receivables and payables according to procedures.
- Handle placement of investment which includes monitoring of investment maturity on a daily basis and prepare report to supervisor.
- Tabulate expenditures for each project on a daily basis, weekly and monthly.
- Prepare financial reports and carry out an analysis.
- Handle front desk enquiries and provide effective customer service.
- Credit in SPM for Malay and English language and Mathematics.
- Certified Accounting Technician (CAT) or Licentiate of the Chartered Institute of Secretaries and Administrators of United Kingdom in Finance.
- Diploma in Accountancy may also apply.
- Minimal 3 years of working experience in accounting or finance role.
- Good communication skills in English and Malaysia language both oral and writing.
- High competency in using computer, Microsoft office software and internet tools.
An ideal candidate is a vivid reader who keeps abreast on the advancement of science, engineering and technology and has strong appreciation of social, economic, and geo-political issues that influence regional science and technology developments.
A team player, dynamic, inquisitive, meticulous, able to work under tight deadline and multiple projects, organised and structured working style, independent, resourceful, self-motivated and entrepreneurial and has positive attitude.
- Critical thinking and analytical mind.
- Good managerial skills and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English and Malaysia language. Ability to write reports, narratives, correspondences and minutes of meeting.
- Excellent skills in using Ms Word, Excel and Powerpoint and good skills in using other applications and software (adobe, search engines, application software).
- Excellent comprehension and ability to understand, a well-balanced emotional intelligence, critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Candidate with Hons Degree in Law or Legal studies.
- Candidate with Degree in Environmental studies with Master in Legal studies are encouraged to apply.
- Candidate with experience/ knowledge in drafting an act is preferred.
Calon-calon yang berminat dan berkelayakan hendaklah membuat permohonan di laman portal kerjaya Jobstreet Malaysia di alamat https://www.jobstreet.com.my secara 'Online' atau sila klik pada pautan link yang di berikan dibawah. Pemohon hendaklah mendaftar sebelum membuat sebarang permohonan di Jobstreet Malaysia.
Iklan dan permohonan jawatan secara online disini