1. ANALYST PROGRAMMER
2. OPERATIONS IMPROVEMENT STRATEGY
Tarikh tutup permohonan 18 & 25 September 2019
Lokasi : PUSPAKOM Selangor
Sektor : Berkanun/ Swasta
A) JOB SUMMARY
Analyst Programmer translates written specification of requirements (for a new or amended computer system) into program specification and programs, and then test against desired results to ensure correctness and integrity.
B) KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Front end graphical user interface design.
2. Full lifecycle application development.
3. Designing, coding and debugging application in various software languages.
4. Object-oriented Design and Analysis (OOA and OOD).
5. Software testing and quality assurance.
6. Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability and automation.
7. Support, maintain and document software functionality.
8. Integrate software with existing systems.
9. Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation.
10. Project planning and Project management.
11. Maintain Standards compliance.
12. Implement localization or globalization of software.
13. Software analysis, code analysis, requirement analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis and software reliability analysis.
C) PERSON SPECIFICATION/QUALIFICATION
i. Minimum Education : Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
ii. Related Experience (Years) : 1-5 years
iii. Others : Solid understanding of database query, trigger and function (PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server).
OPERATIONS IMPROVEMENT STRATEGY
To asist head of section to plan, organize, coordinate and monitor improvement project and required resouces for branches and mobile operations to acheive key result area and key performance indicators set by the Management.
- To monitor, analyze and update improvement project for PUSPAKOM branches and mobile operations.
- to report and update project status and progress for specific improvement activities to head of section as and when required.
- To monitor, analyze and update required resources for all PUSPAKOM branches and mobile operations based on volume and inspection rendered at specific location.
- To monitor, analyze and update branches and mobile revenue and expenses based on the approved Annual Management Plan (AMP).
- To prepare and update progress report each activity conducted weekly basis to Head of Section.
- to conduct proper handover to the custodian once improvement completed.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Others), Finance/Accountancy, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Wisma DRB-HICOM,Glenmarie Shah Alam.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Engineering - Others or equivalent.Fresh graduate are encourage to apply.
Calon yang berminat dan berkelayakan hendaklah membuat permohonan di laman portal kerja Jobstreet Malaysia; https://www.jobstreet.com.my secara 'Online' atau sila klik pada pautan link yang di berikan dibawah. Pemohon hendaklah mendaftar sebelum membuat sebarang permohonan di Jobstreet Malaysia.
Iklan dan permohonan jawatan secara online disini