1. LEGAL ADVISOR
Tarikh tutup permohonan 29 Januari 2020
Lokasi penempatan : petaling Jaya, Selangor
Sektor : Berkanun
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Law
- Candidates with Master's degree and Doctorate is an advantage
- At least 7 Year(s) of working experience in management
- Having being a Judge or Magistrate in the Judiciary Dept or had served in the Attorney General's Chambers or a Legal Advisor to any of the Ministries, Head of Legal Dept in any of the government agencies or private entities, GLCs, Multinationals or any prominent firms recognised by the Govermnet of Malaysia.
- Passed the Bar Final Examination.
- Preferably Senior Manager specialized in Law/Legal Services or equivalent.
- To advise on legal and international matters pertaining to ANGKASA and its subsidiaries.
- To be responsible in matters pertaining to the laws relating to ANGKASA and its subsidiaries and to advise, draft and prepare legal documents or instruments, MOU or contract agreements and legal transactions, litigations and etc.
- To be responsible in advising the Board on legal action involving ANGKASA and other entities.
- To be committee member as specified by the Board according to the clauses provided in the By Laws.
- To be responsible as the Prosecuting Officer for Domestic Inquiries involving the Board and staff
- To represent ANGKASA in hearings at the Co-Operative Tribunal and Labour Dept
- To execute other tasks and functions as directed by the Board from time to time
Calon-calon yang berminat dan berkelayakan hendaklah membuat permohonan di laman portal kerjaya Jobstreet Malaysia : https://www.jobstreet.com.my secara 'Online' atau sila klik pada pautan link yang di berikan dibawah. Pemohon hendaklah mendaftar sebelum membuat sebarang permohonan di Jobstreet Malaysia.
Iklan dan permohonan jawatan secara online disini