RISDA is one of the Federal Statutory Bodies under the Ministry of Rural and Regional Development and was established on 1 January 1973 under the authorities endorsed by Parliament :-
1. RISDA Rubber Industry Smallholders’ Development Authority Act 85, 1972.
2. Rubber Industry (Replanting) Fund Ordinance 1952.
With the establishment of RISDA, it is clear that “the Government takes a serious view of the role of the Smallholders Sector as one of the most important yield-production sectors of the national economy."
1. Penolong Pegawai Pertanian G29
2. Penolong Pegawai Tadbir N29
3. Pembantu Tadbir (Kewangan) W19
4. Pembantu Tadbir (Perkeranian/Operasi) N19
5. Pembantu Kemahiran H19
6. Pembantu Awam H11
7. Pembantu Operasi N11
Closing Date : 05/08/2018