The history of Penang began in 1786, when Captain Francis Light struck a deal with the Sultan of Kedah. He acquired Pulau Pinang (Penang Island) from the Sultan on behalf of the East India Company, which in return was promised Kedah protection against its powerful neighbours.
By 1800, Light had also managed to negotiate for a strip of land next to the island. The place was named Province Wellesley (after the Governor of India) and is now the present Seberang Perai.
1. Pembantu Operasi (Amah) N11
2. Pembantu Operasi (Pelayan) N11
GAJI : RM1,216.00 - RM2,983.00
Closing Date : 15/08/2018