Majlis Daerah Pekan was established on 1st July 1988 (17 Dzulkaedah 1408 Hijrah) The first YDP, Encik Hashim bin Abdul Wahab, AMP, PJK, was assissted by his team of 13 Council Members and 74 staff. The PDC was officially launched by His Royal Highness Tengku Mahkota Pahang, Tengku Abdullah Ibni Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah Al Musta’in Billah, on 3rd November 1990.The size of PDC covers the administrative areas of PDC and through Gazette PW 3542, this area was increased to cover 2,351 sq km.
1. Pegawai Tadbir N41
Closing Date : 12/03/2018