Marang District Council was established on January 1, 1981 when all Local Municipality Administration were restructured. In the early stage of its establishment, Marang District Council only consists of two (2) counties namely Rusila and Pulau Kerengga. The land area is 43.10 square kilometer consisting of 13 villages. However, on 15 February 1996, Marang District Council was expanded to the whole district of Marang covering a land area of 666.54 square kilometer consisting of six counties.
1. Penolong Pegawai Teknologi Maklumat FA29
2. Penolong Jurutera JA29
3. Penolong Pegawai Perancang Bandar dan Desa JA29
4. Penolong Pegawai Pertanian G29
5. Pembantu Kesihatan Awam U19
6. Pelukis Pelan (Seni Bina) JA19
Closing Date : 14/12/2017