Majlis Daerah Lipis was established on March 1, 1982 as a result of the merger of several local authorities. Historically Kuala Lipis Town Council initially operate as a 'Sanitary Board' until the end of the Second World War. After that it moves as a Town Board until 1959. In 1959 Local Government Elections were held to elect members of the Council of Local Authorities for the administration of this until the establishment of the County Council on March 1, 1982.
1. Pembantu Tadbir (Kewangan) W19
2. Pembantu Tadbir (Perkeranian/Operasi) N19
Closing Date : 14/08/2017