History of the National Visual Arts Development Board (LPSVN) is setting up a string of National Art Gallery (NAG) begins when the idea came to be since its inception in 1954 to 1956 by the Arts Council of the Federation of Malaya (Arts Council) which is anchored by Mubin Sheppard (now Tan Sri) and Frank Sullivan. As NAG Annual Report 1974 - 1975 and the National Art Museum Annual Report 1979, the Board of Trustees gallery formed on June 3, 1958. On August 27, 1958, a two-storey building located at No.. 109, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia's first parliament building next to (then known as the Federation of Malaya) - has been allocated by the government to put the official institutions of the National Art Gallery (NAG). Ordinance to establish a Board of Trustees gallery articulated by His Majesty the King in 1959 through Act 516: The National Art Gallery Act 1959.
1. Pembantu Tadbir (Perkeranian/Operasi) N19
Closing Date : 15/08/2017