The history of the development of Johor Bahru City Council started in the year 1933 when the Department of Township was established, and later was being elevated to Town Council status in the year 1950. In the year 1967, under Section 15 of the Board of Township 118 Enactment, Yang Amat Berhormat Menteri Besar Johor took over the administrative authority of the Johor Bahru Town. On April 1, 1977, the Town Council was elevated to the Municipal Council and later was promoted to a City status on January 1, 1994 and was known as Johor Bahru City Council. Starting from that day onwards, Yang Amat Berhormat Menteri Besar Johor has passed on his responsibility as "Yang Dipertua" with the appointment of the Mayor of Johor Bahru. That is epigrammatic information of the establishment of Johor Bahru City Council.
1. Arkitek Landskap J41
2. Arkitek J41
3. Penolong Pegawai Penguatkuasa KP29
Closing Date : 10/08/2017