RISDA is one of the Federal Statutory Bodies under the Ministry of Rural and Regional Development and was established on 1 January 1973 under the authorities endorsed by Parliament :-
1. RISDA Rubber Industry Smallholders’ Development Authority Act 85, 1972.
2. Rubber Industry (Replanting) Fund Ordinance 1952.
With the establishment of RISDA, it is clear that “the Government takes a serious view of the role of the Smallholders Sector as one of the most important yield-production sectors of the national economy."
1. Jurutera Elektrik J41
2. Penolong Pegawai Pertanian G29
3. Penolong Jurutera Awam J29
4. Juruteknik Komputer FT19
5. Pembantu Setiausaha Pejabat/Setiausaha Pejabat N19
6. Pembantu Operasi Gred N11
7. Pemandu Kenderaan H11
Closing Date : 15/06/2017