Prior to its establishment in May 1890 to administer Klang town, Klang Local Authority was known as Klang Health Board. Its official boundary was set in 1895, which was later combined with Port Swettenham in December 1945 to form Klang Municipal Board. Further change in the administration came when Klang Town Council was established in 1954. With this new administrative system Klang developed rapidly until 1971 when Port Klang, Kapar and Meru were incorporated to form Klang District Council. With the enforcement of the Local Government Act 1976 (Act 171) and the reorganisation of all local authorities, Klang District Council was upgraded to Klang Municipal Council (KMC) on 1st January 1977.
1. Penolong Pegawai Hal Ehwal Islam S29
Closing Date : 21/06/2017