MPKK’s history began with the memorandum of upgrading from Kulim District’s council (MDK) to MPKK on July 10th 1996 that was sent to the office of the secretary of state government of Kedah followed by the agreement achieved during the party’s meeting between the respective heads of department on March 29th 1995. During the meeting of the permanent committee of local affairs of the state of Kedah (1997), the committee accepted and studied the upgrading of the local authorities on April 22nd 1997, so that MDK was required to present additional facts that were outlined by the home ministry and local authorities for demonstration to the government’s committee.
1. Penolong Pegawai Kesihatan Persekitaran U29/U32
2. Penolong Pegawai Perancang Bandar dan Desa JA29/JA36
3. Penolong Pegawai Senibina JA29/JA36
4. Pembantu Penguatkuasa KP19/KP22
5. Pembantu Penilaian W19/W22
6. Pembantu Kemahiran H19/H22
Closing Date : 22/06/2017