Penang Regional Development Authority (PERDA) is an institution established by the government to oversee the development of agriculture in Penang. PERDA was established on June 1, 1983 under the Penang Regional Development Authority Act 1983, 282. Effective August 15, 2005, PERDA was placed under the administration of the Implementation Coordination Unit, Prime Minister's Department (ICU JPM). Chairman and manager respectively PERDA YB Datuk Azhar Ibrahim and Datuk Azmi Lateh.
1. Penolong Pegawai Tadbir N29
2. Penolong Pegawai Teknologi Maklumat FA29
3. Penolong Pegawai Tadbir (Hal Ehwal Islam) N29
4. Penolong Pegawai Latihan Vokasional (Automotif) DV29
5. Pembantu Tadbir (Perkeranian/Operasi) N19
6. Pembantu Operasi N11
Closing Date : 17/05/2017