History Establishment JAIS arisen from concerns late Sultan Alam Shah Alhaj Hisamuddin the plight of the people in the rule of Japan and the spread of communism that can affect the behavior and beliefs of the Malays at that time. He ordered the state government to the Department of Religious Affairs was created. On October 1, 1945, the Department of Islamic Affairs was established, in which YM Raja Nong Haji bin Raja Hussin was appointed secretary of this institution. While the administrative office is located at the Sultan who is close to the City Palace Klang after receiving his blessing and consent. Funding is derived from the management of the royal provisions.
1. Pegawai Perkhidmatan Pendidikan DG41
2. Pegawai Perkhidmatan Pendidikan DG29
3. Penolong Pegawai Hal Ehwal Islam (Penolong Pengurus / Imam II) S27
4. Pembantu Tadbir (Kewangan) W17
5. Pembantu Tadbir (Perkeranian / Operasi) N19
6. Pemandu Kenderaan H11
Closing Date : 27/02/2017