Ibrahim Sultan Polytechnic (formerly known as Politeknik Johor Bahru) opened its doors to students in July 1998 at Sekolah Menengah Teknik Johor Bahru before moving to its permanent campus in June 1998. The design of the early establishment of the Polytechnic Ibrahim Sultan began in 1991 with efforts to identify sites suitable environment and Johor Bahru. Palm plantation site of 100 acres of Lot 1957, Mukim Plentong, Johor Bahru District has finally been given the appropriate soil conditions and location near Pasir Gudang industrial area.
1. Pembantu Tadbir (Perkeranian/Operasi) N19
Closing Date : 12/01/2017