Based on the records found, MAIDAM was originally called Islamic Council and Malay Custom, was established in 1949 when Law No. 1 Year 1949 was gazetted on 16 February of the same year.
According to the gazette, that His Royal Highness the Sultan will cause to be made for the purposes of the Law regulates all religious matters and to establish an Islamic Religious and Malay Custom for help and advise His Majesty in all matters pertinent to the Islamic Religious and Malay Customs.
1. Pegawai Hal Ehwal Islam S41
2. Penolong Pegawai Hal Ehwal Islam S29
3. Pembantu Hal Ehwal Islam S19
4. Pembantu Tadbir ( Perkeranian / Operasi ) N19
5. Pembantu Tadbir ( Kewangan ) W19
6. Pembantu Akauntan W19
Closing Date : 16/08/2016