Pejabat Pengarah Tanah dan Galian Melaka was founded in 1958, after the country gained independence. The building is located in Stadhuys in Bandar Hilir Melaka. At that time the Office of the Director of Lands and Mines Melaka is known as the Land and Mines Office and was merged with the Office of State Finance. In 1979, the Office of the Director of Lands and Mines has moved from building Stadhyus to Seri Negeri, Jalan Hang Tuah and subsequently on 15 September 2004, moved to a new building located at Wisma Negeri 1-2 Floor, Wisma Negeri, Jalan Wisma Negeri, Ayer Keroh, 75450 Melaka.
1. Pembantu Tadbir (Perkeranian/Operasi) N17
Closing Date : 15/04/2016