Kluang's Municipal Council were authorized through the Local Government's Act 1976 (Act 171) and other related acts as well as By-laws to implement its function and responsibility. The establishment history of the post of local superintendent started in year 1920 when the Kluang Municipal Board was opened. The Kluang Municipal Board were upgraded to the Kluang Municipal Council in 1957, Northern Kluang District Council in 1977 and further declared as Kluang Municipal Council in 8th May 2001.
1. Penolong Pegawai Kesihatan Persekitaran U29
Closing Date : 09/05/2016