Under the terms of the Inter-Governmental Committee Report and the Constitution of Malaysia, land and cadastral surveys are State subjects which come under the portfolio of the Minister of Resource and Planning Management.
Subject to the direction of the Yang di-Pertua Negeri , land in Sarawak is administered in accordance with the provisions of the Mining Ordinance and the subdivision of land is administered in accordance with the Land (Control of Subdivision) Ordinance, the Public Parks and Greens Ordinance, 1993 and the Strata Titles Ordinance.
1. Pegawai Tadbir (Tanah) NT41
2. Juruukur J41
3. Pegawai Penilaian W41
4. Pegawai Perancang Bandar Dan Desa J41
5. Penolong Pentadbir Tanah W27
6. Penolong Pegawai Penilaian W27
7. Penolong Juruukur JA29
8. Penolong Pegawai Perncang Bandar Dan Desa JA29
9. Penolong Pegawai Penguatkuasa N27
Closing Date : 27/03/2016