Malaysian Fire Services was formed in 1883 with 15 members of the Volunteer Fire Services in Selangor, headed by H.F. Bellamy and placed under the supervision of the Sanitary Board. In 1895 the volunteer organisation became the Permanent Fire and Rescue Services. Fire services were eventually established in every state in Malaya and placed under the administration of the municipal council or the Rural Board. In 1946, following Second World War, the Malayan Union Services (MUS) was formed with Flight Lt W.J. Gerumandi as the director. MUS had its headquarters in Kuala Lumpur.
1. Pegawai Bomba Bantuan
Closing Date : 29/10/2015