Kelantan Public Library Corporation starts with the name of the Carnegie Public Library founded in 1938 with the help of 1,000.00 pounds sterling from the Carnegie Foundation in New York and RM 2,500.00 from the State Government. The building is located at the Jalan Doktor, Kota Bharu. Committee members elected at that time consisted of Mr. A.C. Baker (British Adviser), Mr. Hal Gordon, Mr. C, Crae and YM Tengku Mahyideen. With the assistance of RM 1,000.00 per year received from the State Government from 1939 - 1946, however between the years 1947 to 1949, the library received only RM 500.00 from the State Government as an annual grant.
1. Penolong Akauntan W27
Closing Date : 08/10/2015