Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA) is a statutory body established under the Accountants Act, 1967 to regulate and develop the accountancy profession in Malaysia. To date, MIA has 30407 members.
MIA's responsibilities include education and quality assurance as well as enforcement which are carried out to ensure that the credibility of the profession is maintained and that public interest is continuously upheld.
1. Manager – Professional Standards & Practices
2. Manager - Practice Review
3. Assistant Manager - Enforcement (Investigation)
4. Senior Executive - Financial Statements Review
5. Executive - Finance (General Ledger)
6. Executive/Junior Executive
7. Junior Executive - Human Capital
8. Junior Executive - Professional Development
Closing Date : 16/03/2015