Malaysia Airports Berhad was incorporated in 1991 when the Malaysian Parliament passed a bill to separate the Department of Civil Aviation (DCA) into two entities with different spheres of responsibilities. DCA remains the regulatory body for the airports and aviation industry in Malaysia whilst the newly created entity, Malaysia Airports Berhad is to focus on the operations, management and maintenance of airports. In November 1992, Malaysia Airports Berhad was duly licensed by the Minister of Transport Malaysia to carry out its function as the airport operator.
1. Admin / Operations Officer - Operations (Landside/Carpark)
2. Admin/Operations Officer - Flight Operations Management
3. Account Officer - General Ledger
4. Admin/Operations Assistant - Free Commercial Zone (Billing)
5. Senior Executive - Corporate Communication (Brand and Communication)
6. Technician (Closing Date : 19/12/2015)
Closing Date : 12/01/2015