Labis District Council was established on 1 September 1979 under section 3 of the Local Government Act 1976 - 171. Establishment Act was gazetted on October 9, 1980 by the Public Prosecutor No. 26, Volume 24 21 as follows:
- Area as indicated by the Gazette Plan (PW) in 1265 with an area of 47.26 square miles of 122.4 square kilometers or 12,240 hectares.
- Date of adoption of the Local Government Act 1976 - Act 171 is coincident with the date of the establishment of MDSS ie on 1 September 1979.
- Application of this Act is consistent with the requirements of section 2 (1) of the same Act and was gazetted on 30 August 1979 by the Government Gazette of 68 public prosecutor.
- The launch of the establishment of the MDL has been done by the deputy Minister of Johor on 29 December 1976 at the Dewan Jubli Intan Segamat.
1. Penolong Pegawai Penilaian W27
2. Pembantu Penilaian W17
Closing Date : 30/11/2014