Institute of Translation & Books Malaysia (ITBM) is a limited company that was founded on 14 September 1993 under the Ministry of Education to facilitate the establishment of a translation industry in Malaysia. Share capital of the company is owned by the Malaysian Ministry of Finance, while the administration is managed by the Ministry of Education. ITNM mission is to promote the Malay language as the medium of thought in the field of culture, science, and technology, through translation.
1. Eksekutif Muda (Juruteknik) Bahagian Pentadbiran
2. Kerani (Bahagian Terjemahan Dokumen)
3. Kerani (Bahagian Latihan & Kejurubahasaan)
4. Kerani (Bahagian Pra Cetak)
5. Kerani (Bahagian Pengurusan Stor Buku)
6. Kerani (Bahagian Pemasaran & Jualan Buku)
Closing Date : 08/12/2014