Sime Darby is a Malaysia-based diversified multinational involved in key growth sectors, namely, plantations, property, motors, industrial equipment and energy & utilities. Founded in 1910, its business divisions seek to create positive benefits in the economy, environment and society where it has a presence.
With a workforce of over 100,000 employees in over 20 countries, Sime Darby is committed to building a sustainable future for all its stakeholders. It is one of the largest companies on Bursa Malaysia with a market capitalisation of more than RM 55 billion (USD 17 billion) in 2013.
1. Senior Manager, Master Black Belt - Group Sustainability & Quality Management
2. Executive, Projects - Yayasan Sime Darby
3. Executive, Projects - Yayasan Sime Darby
4. Senior Executive, Public Relations - Yayasan Sime Darby
5. Senior Executive, Public Relations - Yayasan Sime Darby
Closing Date : 07/11/2014