PROTON was established in 1983 as part of an ambitious national industrialisation plan and has since pioneered Malaysia’s capabilities in automobile engineering, research, development and manufacturing. Proton, predominantly reliant on the local industry is currently undergoing major structural and internal changes, as evident in the appointment of a new owner, partner, Chairman and the launch of various new and upcoming models in an effort to gain an international presence and increase profitability.
1. Manager, Industrial Relations / Union Management
2. Executive, Powertrain Quality, Group Quality
3. Senior Auditor, Group Internal Audit
4. Executive, Supplier Quality Management - Group Technical Procurement
5. Senior Manager/ Manager, SAP HR Functional - Group Human Resources
Closing Date : 09 - 24/08/2014