Sime Darby is a Malaysia-based diversified multinational involved in key growth sectors, namely, plantations, property, motors, industrial equipment and energy & utilities. Founded in 1910, its business divisions seek to create positive benefits in the economy, environment and society where it has a presence.
With a workforce of over 100,000 employees in over 20 countries, Sime Darby is committed to building a sustainable future for all its stakeholders. It is one of the largest companies on Bursa Malaysia with a market capitalisation of more than RM 55 billion (USD 17 billion) in 2013.
1. Executive, Group Corporate Assurance
2. Assistant Vice President II, Regulatory Compliance - Group Compliance Office
3. Senior Executive, Group Corporate Assurance (IT)
4. Assistant Vice President II, Group Corporate Assurance
5. Assistant Manager, Projects - Yayasan Sime Darby
6. Office Administrator (Projects) - Yayasan Sime Darby
7. Executive, Finance & Administration - Yayasan Sime Darby
Closing Date : 27/06 - 17/07/2014