Yayasan Sejahtera was launched at our first pilot project site in Maran, Pahang, by Prime Minister Dato’ Seri Najib Tun Razak on 4 September 2009. Yayasan Sejahtera was founded with the aim to champion a sustainable approach to eradicate hardcore poverty in Malaysia through a collaborative model integrating the resources and goodwill of corporate Malaysia, academic institutions, civil society organisations, caring individuals and other relevant partners.
1. Executive Assistant - Marketing & Communications
2. Associate – Fundraising
3. Senior Officer - Marketing, Communications and Fundraising
4. Associate – Programme Management Office
5. Project Officers - To be based in Kelantan and Sarawak
6. Senior Officer - Planning & Development and Monitoring & Evaluation
Closing Date : 15/02/2014