Office of the Director of Lands and Mines Kelantan was formed in 1913. and was initially known as the Office of Lands Superitendent of Kelantan. Initially this office shared with Land and District Office at Jalan Kota Bharu Hospital. Beginning in 1945, the office was known as the Advisor of the Office of Land and Mines until 1959. Later in 1970, the office was known as the Office of the Commissioner of Lands and Mines until 1970. Beginning in 1971 this office was known as the Office of the Director of Lands and Mines until today.
1. Pegawai Geosains C41
2. Pembantu Geosains C17
3. Pembantu Tadbir Kewangan W17
Closing Date : 30/01/2014