Groundwork for the establishment of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Malaysia dates back to 1956. In managing, the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), as it was initially called, a pioneer batch of 11 career diplomats was sent to Britain and Australia for training. In 1966, the Ministry was renamed to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and moved from the Sultan Abdul Samad Building to a new complex known as Wisma Putra at Bukit Petaling, Kuala Lumpur. Since then, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Malaysia is also known as WISMA PUTRA. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs began operation from its current Complex at No. 1, Jalan Wisma Putra, Precint 2, Putrajaya on 17 September 2001.
1. Pegawai Tadbir N41
Closing Date : 31/01/2014