Malaysian Industrial Development Finance Berhad (MIDF) was incorporated on 30 March 1960 mainly for the purpose of ensuring access to financing for manufacturing-based small and medium enterprises (SMEs), and as part of Malaysia’s post-independence strategy to accelerate development of the industrial sector. MIDF has proven its resilience and longevity, and proudly celebrated its 50th anniversary in March 2010. Over the years of basking in its status as Malaysia’s maiden development finance institution, MIDF has evolved and transformed itself into a diversified group.
1. Associate Director, Strategic Planning
2. Chief Financial Officer/Head Of Group Finance & Information Technology, Group Finance & It Division
3. Director/Associate Director Corporate Finance Midf Amanah Investment Bank Berhad
4. Head, Group Corporate Communications Group Corporate Services Division
5. Company Secretarygroup Secretarial & Legal
6. Marketing Communication (Marcom) Specialist
Closing Date : 22/12/2013