This district council is one of 12 Local Governments in Kelantan, including the Kota Bharu Municipal Council. It was established on January 1st 1979 under the Local Government Act 1976 (171) with the Government Gazzette P.U.7/79. The Territories of Pasir Mas covers 577 km² while the entire jurisdiction of the Pasir Mas District Council only covers 139 km². It was formed with the merger of the following:-
- Pasir Mas Municipal Board.
- Rantau Panjang Local Council.
- To’Uban Local Council.
- Gual Periok Local Council.
1. Penolong Pegawai Kesihatan & Persekitaran U29
2. Penolong Pegawai Teknologi Maklumat FA29
3. Penolong Jurutera JA29
4. Pembantu Operasi N11
Closing Date : 12/08/2018